You're My Star

my fan fictions... written of my favourite stars or drama characters...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chapter 9

Ling was jumping and rubbing her hands from the cold when Shin and Eunhye reached home.

“Mianh~ we rushed home right after CT called. Did you waited long? Have you taken your lunch?” Shin asks, full of concern.

“Its alright, I was ten minutes early. Didn’t expect the temperature to drop again… its freezing cold!” Ling said through gritted teeth.




Inside the house, Ling turns to Eunhye and makes introduction.

“You must be Eunhye, hi, I’m Ling. CT told me about you.” Ling smiles and stretches out her hand for a handshake.

“Yes, how do you do.” Eunhye smiles and displays her toothy grin.

“Would you like some hot tea?” Shin asks.

“I would love to have some!”

Shin moves to go into the kitchen but Eunhye stops him and offers to do so, so Shin briefly tells Eunhye what to make and where to get them, and goes back and sits right next to Ling.

Shin and Ling looks very engaged in the conversation and so often Ling would make Shin laugh out loud. Eunhye hears his happy laughter from inside the kitchen and wonders what are they chatting about. Just yesterday, when CT introduced Eunhye to Shin, he looks so serious. And today he looks like a nice easy-going person. Eunhye had thought that Shin might be difficult to get along when CT warned her about Shin’s temperament. Eunhye always believe that when a person could laugh heartily, that person is bound to have a good heart.

“If only I could make him laugh like that too…”



Eunhye comes back with a pot of warm lingzhi honey tea and sits down with them. But all they talk about was nothing that she could understand or take part in the conversation – their trip to Cebu just the week before. Perhaps that’s why Shin is so tanned… must be from the beach basking…



“Let’s go” Shin pulls Ling out of the seat.

“Eunhye, we’ll be at the basement and do not wish to be interrupted.”

“What’s the hurry Shinnie dear? I said I would show you a new technique…” Ling’s voice trails off as Shin pulls her down the staircase leading to the basement work room.

“Technique? Huh?” Eunhye tries to brush off funny thoughts of what Shin and Ling could be doing in the basement.



Eunhye sits around in the living room, moving from the sofa to the piano seat to the day bed and back to the sofa, waiting, just in case Shin might come out asking for her if he needs anything. As the minutes pass, she got more restless and started coming out with a possibility list of “what could they be doing”. She feels so bored!

Five hours passed and they are not out yet. Curiosity is killing Eunhye. She is torn in her decision to tiptoe down the staircase to eavesdrop in on them and risk getting caught doing so if they were to come out before she even reaches the door! Eunhye could now feel a little orchestra playing inside her so she decides to fix dinner enough for three – if Ling stays for dinner. No. If they ever come out by then…

Eunhye turns on the tv but there was no interesting program showing. To be exact, no program catches her interest. Her mind is inside the work room. As she lay her head to rest on the arm of the sofa, it wasn’t long before she drifted away and dreamt of her breakup with her first and only boyfriend, Ko Jun Kang.



** dream **

“Eunhye… I’m sorry to have done this to you… I’m despicable and I hate myself for making use of you! But please, please forgive me!” Jun Kang goes down on his knees and pleads with Eunhye.

Eunhye turns and looks at Jun Kang with tears pouring out from her swollen eyes. She couldn’t believe her first love is coming to an end just after one week. Although she knows that many first loves do not last, she simply couldn’t bring herself to come to terms with the fact that she’s also being made used by this man to spit his former girlfriend in his bid to patch up with her using a jealousy tactic. Why of all suitors she has picked a pretender!

“Thank you, Mr Ko, because of you, I don’t know if I can ever trust men again…” Eunhye speaks to her own heart. She wished her best friend Chaeri is by her side to lend her a shoulder to cry her heart out.

“I choose to forgive you…” Eunhye simply couldn’t bring those words ‘I hate you!’ out of her lips, even though she is hurting inside, she doesn’t want to hurt the person back in any way.

“Please bring Chunyoung happinessssssssssss.”

Eunhye’s voice trails off.

** end of dream **



After sending Ling out, Shin saw that Eunhye has prepared dinner for them but she fell asleep on the sofa waiting. He stands at the sofa looking down upon Eunhye and saw tears falling and she is even sobbing in her dream.

“Are you dreaming of him again?” Shin whispers to himself as he kneels down next to the sofa and wipes off the tears from Eunhye’s face and he wanted so badly to just embrace her to comfort her… instead he lifted her from the sofa and carried her back to her room.

Shin lays Eunhye down and tuck her in. Eunhye has stopped sobbing by now and seems peaceful in her sleep. Shin went back down to the dining table but sits there staring at the food. He didn’t have any appetite so he packs them into the fridge and heads back to the work room to clean up but feels all energy drained out of him already so he changed his mind and decided to sleep early instead.

When morning came and the alarm on the bedside table goes off, waking Eunhye. She sits up and stretches herself, and realizes that she didn’t come up to her room by herself. She was still in the clothes she went out in yesterday.

“He carried me?”

Nobody would be around to carry her to her bedroom, that’s for sure. Unless Ling helped Shin?

Eunhye gets ready and heads down to the kitchen to check on the food she cooked last night. Its not on the dining table. She checks the trash bin. Nothing there except orange skins and egg shells from yesterday. She opens the door to the fridge and found the dinner packed in tubberware and neatly stacked inside.

“A very tidy man indeed.”

“You are up?” Shin greets Eunhye from behind and he takes a seat at the dining table.

Although startled by him again Eunhye didn’t show it this time. She turns around and smiles her sweetest smile at Shin.

“Oh you are early today, Shin-goon. Don’t want to lay down some more? I’m just getting ready to make breakfast.”

“No worries, take your time.”

“By the way, thanks for last night…”

“Last night? What did I do?”

“Umm.. you know…. carrying me… back to my room…”

“Oh…. Speaking of that, my back is aching now!” Shin pretends to massage his back.

“Really?! Are you hurt? Omo~..” Eunhye runs to Shin and checks his back.

“You have no choice but to marry me now Eunhye.”

Eunhye stops what she’s doing and immediately keep a distance away.

“What?! Just because you carried me to the room?! Where’s the logic in that?” Eunhye protested.

“Who asked you to sleep on the sofa, I don’t want your drool to stain the seat so I have no choice but to carry you up to the room… but in the process of doing so, I strained my back and its still hurting now. Who would marry a guy with a strained back?” Shin speaks in a very composed manner, trying to put on a straight face and not to laugh.

“Strained back…. Yah! Shin-goon you pervert!” Eunhye finally gets the underlying meaning.

“Ok ok, I’m just kidding, haha! I’m perfectly ok! I have a strong back, see…” Shin stands up and stretches.

In an effort to change the topic, Eunhye asks what Shin wants for breakfast.

“Whatever you make for me, I’ll eat them. I’m not picky.”

“But would you mind cleaning up the work room in the basement first? I just can’t stand the sight of papers all over the floor.” Now its Shin’s turn to turn on his charming smile.




Eunhye heads down to the basement, it is her first time to go in there. She didn’t know of the side staircase leading to the basement until Ling was there and Shin mentioned it.

The door opens into a soundproof studio fully equipped with the latest recording gadgets in the industry. Papers with doodles and of musical notes is all over the floor, water from a drinking glass was spilled on the table.

“Oh my… what did they do in here…” weird thoughts and imaginations started to fill Eunhye’s mind as she starts picking up the paper one by one.




Inside the kitchen, Shin starts to prepare breakfast. He was making creamy mushroom soup when Eunhye comes back in. Toasted garlic bread was already set on the table.

“Shin-goon, I’ll take over, its my job.”

“Kwenchanah, you can help me instead. Pass me the potato cubes there please.”



Shin and Eunhye work well like partners, not getting into each other’s way like some people do. With two pairs of hands working, breakfast was ready in no time.



“Wow, where did you learn to cook this?” Eunhye samples the mushroom soup.

“It’s delicious!” She compliments.

“I lived in the States remember? I have to cook for myself back then.”

“You didn’t have a girlfriend to do that for you?”

“No…”

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t be asking about your personal life.” Eunhye apologies for getting carried away.

“It’s ok, there was nothing wrong with that. Even though you receive salary to stay here and work with me, I hope, really, that we can behave like friends.” Shin pauses for a while and continues dipping the bread into the soup.

Silence crept in.

“I was waiting for someone then, so I didn’t have any girlfriends.” Shin said after a while.

“Oh…. So…. Are you still waiting for her now?”

“Yes and No.”

“Huh? Is it a Yes or No? How can it be both?” Eunhye didn’t look up as she goes on drinking her soup.

“Just because… it is so.”





Shin's Theme



Download (if player doesn't show up or unable to stream)


I was born to love you

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you, ha
Every single day...
Alright, hey hey

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you
Every single day of my life

You are the one for me
I am the man for you
You we're made for me
You're my ecstasy
If I was given every opportunity
I'd kill for your love

So take a chance with me
Let me romance with you
I'm caught in a dream
And my dream's come true
So hard to believe
This is happening to me
An amazing feeling
Comin' through -

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yes, I was born to take care of you, honey
Every single day of my life

I wanna love you
I love every little thing about you
I wanna love you, love you, love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Yes I was born to love you
Born - to love you
Born - to love you
Every single day - day of my life
Woh

An amazing feeling
Comin' through

I was born to love you
With every single beat of my heart
Yeah, I was born to take care of you
Every single day of my life
Yeah I was born to love you
Every single day of my life

Go, woh, I love you babe, hey
Born to love you
Yes, I was born to love you hey
I wanna love you, love you, love you
I wanna love you
Yeah yeah
Ha ha ha ha ha it's magic
What ha ha ha
I get so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, yeah
I want to love you
It's magic
Love you, love you
Yeah, give it to me

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!!! first!!! yippee...

i saw the word 'pervert'... buahahahah...

Shin already hinted that he wan CG to marry him... so fast noh....

this is getting more and more addictive...

komawa... good job Rebby...

March 18, 2007 at 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeee i saw something there!! wahahah...i was laughing my head off to see a familiar name there...omg..so this is how it feels to see your name in a fic...couldnt help but imagine myself in the scenes...

and another thing that cracked me up...

ko jun kang...waaaaa....thats an even better name for ehem...kang is so funny sounding noh..and he is the ex of eun hye? wow...that good for nothing kang has the nerve to hurt our twegwats...


i felt giddy with the part where shin suddenly teased her into marrying her. thats a nice one there. my heart suddenly skipped a beat.

and id like to say that you are good at describing the scenes. potato cubes, creamy mushroom soup, toasted bread...yum..makes ubbie hungry!!!


thanks for the update again..this is like a daily series noh...weeee....



til then....


ubbie lualm

March 18, 2007 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger freeverse said...

aaaiieee!!! creamer thanks for giving the heads up, i wouldn't have noticed PM's siggie if not for your post..

weee!! how did Shin met her?? ottoke?? maybe they already met before but Shin is so homely back then that Eunhye can't remember him anymore? eeekkk!! OMO!!

the marry me part.. aish PM, now i'll take up Shin on his offer if he ever joked about marriage in front of me hehe!

clues clues clues... where are they? did i miss it?? weeehh!!

great chappie!

keep it up... =)

March 18, 2007 at 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMOOOo!!!!!!!!

Now ubbie appeared in ur fic too, puahhahahahahahah i laughed out loud imagining wat Ling aka ubbie and Shin did in the basement hahahahah...how come the papers all in a mess like that?? aigoooo cunto pervie pervie

That part wif. Mr Ko Jun Kang is so hilarious too, i keep giggling and think of a certain sum1 whom i happen to know hahahaha. So Mr. Ko made use of her? hahahaha

And i love the part when Shin said she has to marry him because his back hurt now, that's so Rebby-like hahahahah, always love back moments :-"

Pls pls update sooon, it's getting addictive each day weeeeeeee

March 19, 2007 at 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aieeee!!!...i'm getting giddy all over again...almost every scene has giddying effects on me, hahaha...still wondering how come Eun Hye don't have any memory of Shin...still have no clues, always keeping us hanging, hehehe...


thanks for the update...just read the last 4 chappies in one sitting, hihi...need to catch up, hehe...gonna go to to other fic in a little while...

October

March 19, 2007 at 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwaaahh... i was the one who told pongpong about the update but i didn't have time to read it... waaahhh

anyway... wow i love ur update!
hahahaha LING is included haha and eun hye hahaha having dirty thoughts kakaka..

btw... Ko Jun Kang LOL.... some1 i know? LOL

and the back part... strained back hahahaha.. yeah who would marry a guy with a bad back noh? LOL LOL.... (shin.. pervvvvvv)

so wat is ling's job? LOL.. is this like music and lyrics movie haha ling helps shin write the lyrics kekeke... :P

hmm he knows eun hye from where? probably childhood noh? so eun hye kinda forgot about him coz its a long time oredi...

but but... aiieeee he waited for her that is sooo sweett....

thanks for the update...

great chappie... :) keep it up! :)

March 19, 2007 at 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! great one..

'marry me' part is so funny..can imagine EH giving 'dong' face..

i still dont understand the "back" part.. what's it gotta to do with pervert?? am i missing any pervie lesson here...

and ubbie is there.. haha.. evryone is wondering what's ubbie role, her conx with shin.. am kinda suspicious that ubbie was shin's ex.. but that'll be unfair for us all.. so..
ah.. i know ubbie is kimie's wife.. and kimie is shin's cousin haha.. so we're back at that =D ~LOL

dong face = exp of not understanding.. not sure what language.. my singapore mgr said that..

March 20, 2007 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi rebby,

thanks for the update, more pleaszzzz......

btw, Shin knows EH? When? How come EH doesnt seem to know Shin...oh...i no we need the answer to tis. Plzzzzzzz continue wif your good work. a-za, hwaiting!!!

cheers,

March 23, 2007 at 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home