You're My Star

my fan fictions... written of my favourite stars or drama characters...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Chapter 13

Shin opens his eyes when he didn’t receive a response from Eunhye. His girl fell asleep right under his breathe!

“Aigoo… the medicine made you this drowsy?” Shin heaved a sigh but breaks into a smile.

Shin carries Eunhye back to her room and tuck her in. Shin pulls the door but left it ajar. When Shin’s footsteps walking down the stairs become faint, Eunhye opens her eyes and held her hands close to her heart that has been pounding furiously when Shin’s mouth came down on hers…. A troubled expression dwell on Eunhye’s face as she fights back the ‘what ifs’ questions clouding her mind now. Before she tells Shin the truth, Eunhye is not ready for anything more intimate with Shin now… Eunhye quickly shuts her eyes and goes back to pretending being asleep when she heard Shin’s footsteps.

Shin came back up with the book he was reading and comes back to Eunhye’s room. He settles into the other single bed and continues to read. When the sky became dark and the room got too dim for Shin to read comfortably, he puts his book down and check on Eunhye, who has really fallen asleep by now.

Shin takes a seat on the floor next to Eunhye’s bed and caresses Eunhye’s face lovingly. “I can probably stare at you the whole day and never get tired at all….” Shin grabs Eunhye’s hand and held it in his as he lay his head on Eunhye’s bed to rest for a while.

Eunhye woke up to find her hand tightly clutched in Shin’s. Eunhye runs her hand through his mop of hair.. “how could I ever resist your touch now that I’m so loved by you…”

Shin wakes up suddenly and asks Eunhye if she was saying something to him.

“Shin-goon, what time is it now? I should be making dinner.”

“Nah, you stay in bed, you are in no condition to do anything. Let’s have a take-out. How does pizza sound? Which flavor do you like?”

“Seafood.” Eunhye smiles and stares back at Shin.

“Seafood it shall be! I’ll call for delivery now.” Shin picks up his phone and starts to dial the number when Eunhye jumps out of bed and pulls Shin off the floor and nudges him out of her room.

“I take a quick shower and come right now.” Eunhye winks at Shin and closes the door before Shin protests.

“What’s with this girl today? So much for the mood swings..” Shin said to himself and shakes his head, walking down the stairs to make the call for pizza delivery.

After Shin ended the call for pizza ordering, his phone rings and it is CT on the line.

“Hey mom~ how you doing?”

“I should be the one asking you that question! Eunhye’s not around you?”

“Yeah, I’m alone now. What’s up?”

“How’s your songwriting going on? How’s the rehearsal for the concert? I haven’t heard from any of you for days! How is Eunhye?”

“Aigoo..one question at a time please… I’m ermm… making progress, I just went for on location rehearsal yesterday, its pretty good, what could go wrong with Mr Clayderman’s personal piano right? And you have a son whose so talented on the piano, he needs no practice, hahaha! Eunhye.. she’s doing well.” Shin said with a big grin on his face at the mere mention of Eunhye’s name.

“Good. Don’t ever let her find out our relationship just yet, she doesn’t need to know I personally picked her from the list. And you better live up to your promise son, it doesn’t help that you are my son, I need someone who can produce good compositions, on time. You get me?”

“Yes, madam!”

“By the way, come in to office tomorrow or after the concert, I have invited two image consultants here for your album make-over.”

“Sure, I’ll probably pop by tomorrow. I’ll give you a call first before going.”





The door bell rings twice and a voice calls out from behind the door.

“Milah Pizza Delivery~”

Shin pays for the pizza and carries the piping hot pizzas to the living room and put them on the coffee table.

Eunhye came down with her hair still wet, she’s famished and couldn’t wait to blow dry her hair.

“Are we having it here?” Eunhye points to the coffee table.

“Why not? For a change…” Shin suggests, standing straight with his hands on his hips.

“Ok, I’ll bring plates.” Eunhye says and about to turn to go to the kitchen when Shin calls her back.

“No need for plates my Angel, we can eat straight from the boxes. Save the trouble for washing later.” Shin nods at his own smart answer, and puts out his hand to welcome Eunhye to join him.

“Sofa or floor?”

Without giving Shin an answer, Eunhye sits on the carpeted floor and signals for Shin to sit next to her.

“Wow, this looks delicious!” Eunhye opens the box and all set to tuck in.

“I’m so hungry I could probably finish half of it!”

“Leave half of it for me, I’m afraid you might eat up the whole pizza!” Shin teases Eunhye.

“Are you saying I’m a big eater?!” Eunhye glares at Shin.

“No…. I just had to carry you up the stairs again you know… if you keep falling asleep down here, I’ll break my back in no time, just watch your weight abit yah” Shin continues to poke fun at Eunhye.

Eunhye feels so vulnerable with what Shin just told her and a tear forms in her eye. She’s never been one to take offence at such jokes but she just can’t help thinking if Shin’s words might have some truth in them.

Eunhye makes a move to get up before Shin sees that she was affected by what he said. Shin sensed he might have said the wrong things to Eunhye, who is having PMS tension and quickly stood up and hugged her from behind and apologised.

“Mianhe, I’m only pulling your leg, Eunhye, I’m as strong as a bull, see my arms?” Shin said and tries to flex his arm muscles for Eunhye to see, while not letting her walk away. He rest his head on top of hers hair and tighten the grip of his arms around her waist.

“Chongmal mianhe… I didn’t mean it, no matter how big you become I’ll still love you as much as now, if not, even more… if you become bigger, I will have more of you to love..”

Eunhye breaks into a smile at his assurance and laughs at that.

“More of me to love.”

Shin turns Eunhye around and wipes the lone tear that has fallen from the eye.

“Yes, more of you to love. Please don’t be angry with me, if you don’t forgive me now, I’ll feel so bad and can’t sleep nor eat and I’ll have to cancel the concert performance and…”

Eunhye puts her index finger to Shin’s lips to stop him from continuing.

“I want nothing of that to happen to you, you have to bring me to see my idol.” Eunhye said, reminding Shin of her request, and her stomach starts to play a tune of its own.


Shin looks down at her stomach and laughs, pulling her to sit down again without further explanation.

Eunhye cuts a piece of pizza and pops it into his mouth while Shin grab hold of another piece and feed it to Eunhye.

“Oh my gaw…..” Eunhye exclaims as she pulls the pizza away from her mouth and the tangy cheese becomes so elastic it threatens to fall right onto her shirt, but Eunhye soon found Shin’s mouth covering hers as he scoops the falling cheese into his mouth and eats it all up until his mouth found Eunhye’s…

Eunhye fights back by pretending to bite him and the other free hand makes the shape of a claw, threatening to scratch Shin if he doesn’t back off.

“Be obedient! Stay still!!” Eunhye warns

“Let’s see whose in whose clutches!” and Shin bends over to tickle her on her waist, sending Eunhye falling to the ground as she giggles and tries to escape from Shin.

“Yah!!!! The pizza’s getting cold..” Eunhye found her voice and got up with the help of Shin.

Eunhye shot Shin a killer look and threatens Shin

“I’m quitting my job, go find yourself another assistant!” Eunhye continues to tuck into the pizza.

Shin picks up his cell phone and pretends to call CT but before he could press the ‘dial’ button, Eunhye grabs the phone out of his hand.

“Shin-goon!!! You!! You can’t wait to get rid of me?!”

“Well, you wanted to leave this job, I ought to let CT know, so that she can find me another pretty and charming lady assistant…”

On hearing that, Eunhye throws Shin’s cell phone back at him.

“Go ahead, I’m not stopping you now….” Tears fill Eunhye’s eyes and streaking down her face.

“Aigoo, my baby, I’m only pulling your leg..” Shin pulls Eunhye towards him and hug her tightly.

“My Angel and her mood swings is killing me, she can pull a joke on me but I can’t do the same” Shin says as he rocks Eunhye in his arms.

“Life’s so unfair!” Shin sighs and pulls Eunhye away a little, bending forward to kiss away her tears.

“Who can blame me for being madly in love with this barbaric Angel here?” Shin says in between his kisses.

Shin’s mouth found Eunhye’s again, welcoming his soft kisses. Eunhye offers her soft sweet lips to Shin as a shot of sensation runs through her body when their tongues meet and start to explore each others warm mouths. Shin embraces Eunhye by her waist as his tongue caresses and probes hers all at the same time, while Eunhye’s hands trace his face, neck and hair…






Download (if player doesn't show up or unable to stream)

Truly Madly Deeply

I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope,
I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on
A new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.
I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
til the sky falls down on me...
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish send it to heaven then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of..
The highest power. In lonely hours. The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'cause it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...
I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I'll love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do...
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...




“I… want… you… Eunhye…” Shin whispers between his kisses and his hand reaches under Eunhye’s shirt, Eunhye’s head starts to spin as she feels the room moving around her and it was as though she has been struck by lightning as she gathers her remaining strength to push herself a little away from Shin’s face and grasps for air…

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His hand reaching under her shirt!!!! wah.... what is coming up next!!!!

and... what secret?! Eun Hye has a secret??? what's going on...

yo... the update is romantic... and short ....

more more more...

(1st to post?)...

May 1, 2007 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot to add...

"Seafood" pizza... hmmm, is seafood someone's favorite??? notice you ordered seafood pasta when we lunch too... ;)

me again :)

May 1, 2007 at 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aieeee.. hands under her shirt!! hope it wont go anywhere.. she's having her period, for God's sake! =D

and Shin's naughty again.. trying to still a kiss.. haha.. he need not do that.. the girl is practically his =D

CT is Shin's mom? why keep that a secret?
and.. is it Mr Clayerman or Clayderman? or maybe i didnt get the name right in the first place hehe..

more more, pls... it's been so long since your last update.. so 1 chapter is not enough, Rebby dear! =D

May 2, 2007 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... hapbang scene coming up soon???? :) :) :) don't wait till so long to update yah, Reb, we're tired of waiting noh... more more...

miniejungle

May 2, 2007 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ubbie in the house!!

waaaa his hands under her shirt...then? then? where did it gooooo??? what did it doooo? i waaannnnttt the next chapppiiieee noooowwwwww!!!!! arrrgghh!!!!

oops, my pervieness is showing..whahaha...

ermm...she's very sensitive with her weight also noh? hahah...sounds familiar...


thanks webby and please serve us lemons next time..ubbie wont mind!!!


no mods to censor the fic!!! weee!!!


lualm

May 3, 2007 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger rebby said...

creamier, did i hv seafood pasta? i thot it was prawns & mushroom.. LOL~ you were the one having seafood? not?


janny, LOL, even if shin doesn't mind, eunhye would! wait for the next chappie and find out where his hand lands... kekekeke


minie is not sparing me huh! btw, just sent out your tee & gift & catalogue today by reg mail, but i forgot to put the remaining change into the envelope, ahhahaha!


ubbie you wanna be shin's hand? lead it to roam where you want it to be, puauaahahhahaa~


next update coming real soon!!

May 3, 2007 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMMIGGAA!!!

Mian PM Reb if i got here late...just noticed from your siggy that you updated...tee hee...

ohhh mmmyy!!! so many lovey dovey moments and lots of kissu!! aieeee!!! gosh that pizza scene... gotta hand it to Shin! that was some move!!!! :w00t:

what a surprise that CT is Shin's mom! gosh, super romantic that he planned all of this right from the start! aieee!

and Shin's terms of endearment... baby and Angel! omiga!!! so so so aieeeeee!!! :wub: more huggie and kissu moments! am i being selfish here? hihihi

this porridge is sizzling H-O-T! and the ending... leaves me in heat... i mean becoz the update is hot! hahahaha :p

Thanks so much for the update PM Reb! wow, next update is soon??? weeeee!!!!


mwah,
pongpong


PS
Shin's hands under Eun Hye's shirt... wonder if they got a mind of their own? kekeke thanks again PM Reb!!! :D

May 3, 2007 at 2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwwhh..Mz Rebby is very good at cutting scene and making my wide open mouth suddenly closed ^^

i like the 'more of you to love'
that was so swit..

eh, the last scene..it seems like the continued of eps23 hawt kiz..hi hi..

riNa ^^

May 3, 2007 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha....i enjoy reading tis chapter, so when the next chapter gonna up, master rebby?

CT is Shin's mom and Eun Hye has a secret...mmhh....looks interesting here. Quick quick, let not let your readers wait too long for the next update.

cheers,

May 3, 2007 at 4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wee, nice cliffhanger PM.. now u gotta update ppali! latest possible time is oppa's bday.. haha..ü

mood swings.. having 2nd thoughts here.. she's keeping something that will probably hurt shin.. waah..

love d pizza scene.. so many kisses.. ü

-venice

May 3, 2007 at 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! you updated! and its 2 days ago... sheesh i didn't even noticed ur siggy.. aigooo

they are so cutie.. haha she is pmsing.. hihi and he is soooo adorable teasing her all the time

but CT is his mom! omg!!!

cliffy!!! why stop there.. his hands under her shirt hmm what's next? hihihi..

geez its summer hir and readin ur fic whoa... temp rises.. LOL..

great update!! :)

May 3, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger freeverse said...

jeez, you just have to end there noh? waaaaahhh!!

their kiss, aigoo! oily haha.. seafood pizza is oily hihi.. well, at least here it is keke..

OMG< will something happen to them?? and what is Eunhye's secret? hmm she doesn't want to get intimate with shin yet? i'll go take her place.. haha

thanks for update!! more please, err. cunto doesn't know yet?? hmm..

PS oh i love shrimps and mushrooms hekhek..

May 3, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger gongcrazy said...

Yummmmyyyy chapter!!!! Luv it!!!!

But wait, is there a way to track this topic? How would I know if you updated? Is it too obvious that I'm a novice here? Can someone be a dear and help me out?:D

I like the way you write. You manage to make JJH-YEH sweet,cute and hot all at the same time while injecting suspense in the plot. But Chica, what a cliffhanger, are you a sadist or something? ;) Just kidding!

Prolly the only set-back that I can see is that, YEH tends to cry too frequently --- but maybe bec I can't shake off her image/CG character in Goong in my head which is that of a spunky but charming girl. Oh well, it's your imagination Chica, I'll adjust :)

Lualm said to serve us lemons --- no,not yet pleaaazzzz! Lualm, just get busy spinning our heads and crushing our hearts in "Whispers" no?

Can't wait for the next chap(drool,drool,drool)! LOL!

May 3, 2007 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaah!....wonder tongue in action!...OMG, this is getting hot!..and whooaa his hand under her shirt!...what will happen next?..

But they are so cute...shin always teasing Eun Hye...and Eun Hye having mood swings, seems like a baby under his teasings...but shin always manage to get her forgiveness and ends to hugging and kissu...aieeee!

waiting for your next update, weeee!....

May 5, 2007 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh i forgot to say my nick above..it's me October, hihi...

btw i love the song, one of my fave songs of Savage Garden....

May 5, 2007 at 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I feel like a melted mozzarella after reading this update kekeke ^^

May 5, 2007 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Katleen said...

PM!!! wheeeeee

finally i just finish reading all the chaps!!! hahahaha

love this fic!!!

cant wait for the next chap!

palli!!! wheeeeeee

May 9, 2007 at 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Reb, no updates yet? =(

your last update is like centuries ago.. 1st May.. too long lah..

update, ppali, ppali.. i want to see where Shin's hand is gonna land =D

June 12, 2007 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger rebby said...

sorry folks, no motivation to update after i got back from korea >_< will try to serve it this week ok... :P maybe within these 2 days... hopefully, kekekee

June 12, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEE!!! i understand PM Reb! *hugs* so looking forward to your next update... like Janny, me also wondering what'll happen next... those naughty hands hahaha...

gomawo!!!


porridge-deprived pongpong

June 21, 2007 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home